HOLIDAZE: Call for Art
Drop off Dates: Sunday, November 27, 3 - 5pm and Monday, November 28 10am - 12pm
Pick Up Dates:Sunday January 1, 3 - 5pm & Monday January, 2 10am - Noon
Exhibition Dates: December 3 - January 1
Reception: Saturday December 10 2022, 6 - 8pm as part of the Second Saturday Gallery Walk
Joshua Tree Art Gallery: 61607 29 Palms Hwy, Suite B, Joshua Tree, CA
Gallery hours: Fridays 11am - 3pm, Saturdays 9am - 3pm and Sundays 12 - 3pm
It’s time to get ready for the HOLIDAZE – our annual member's exhibition of gifts for the giving season all for sale for $200 and under. Interested in participating? Please review the guidelines below and sign up through this google form.
- Artists must be a member of the MBCAC. Become or renew your membership at www.mbcac.org or when dropping off your work.
- There is no exhibition fee to participate.
- Work has to be for sale for $200 or under.
- We kindly ask each artist to sign up for one 3-hour gallery sitting shift, to be arranged on intake day. Artists can pay a $25 gallery sitting fee if unable to gallery sit.
- Artists can exhibit up to 3 pieces of artwork. If you are interested in selling multiples: i.e. books, prints, cards, wearables, mugs and etc just email email@example.com to discuss.
- The jeweler's case is available for up to 4 jewelers, one shelf for each artist.
- All wall-hung artwork must have hanging hardware (i.e., d-rings, wire, cleats, saw tooth brackets, etc.) For the safety of your artwork, resting a canvas frame on nails alone does not count as hardware.
- Size limit: Up to 32" height x 32" width max for wall art. Sculptures must be able to fit on one approx. 12″ x 12″ pedestal. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need a pedestal.
- Please have a label on the back of the artwork that includes: Artist Name, Title, Year, Medium, Size (height x width x depth) and Sale Price.
- Consignment forms will be filled out and signed at JTAG. If you'd like to fill out you form before you can download a PDF HERE
- The MBCAC will retain a 15% commission and will collect sales tax for all sales.
- You will be contacted if your piece sells, and you may replace it with an additional piece.
- Artwork will be installed at the discretion of the Gallery.
- MBCAC reserves the right to refuse any work not suitable for the exhibition.
MBCAC will not be responsible for loss, theft or damage to the work of art submitted.