Collaboration – Nichole Vikdal & Kathi Klopfenstein
What is the MBCAC?
The Morongo Basin Cultural Arts Council is a nonprofit, volunteer-based organization with a 501(c)(3) status. The Arts Council’s mission is to inspire and enliven the community through the arts, and to enhance the cultural and economic health of the region. If you’re interested in donating time or money to support the Council’s activities, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. Investing in your local nonprofits is investing in the health and prosperity of the community as a whole.
MBCAC Board Positions Open for 2019
JOIN THE EVOLUTION!
MBCAC is closing out 2018 with fantastic showings from Art Tours, Gallery 62 and Art in Public Places … and we look forward to an even more creative and successful 2019.
It takes a true “village” of dedicated and determined Board members plus many other volunteers to keep our non-profit organization dynamically moving forward.
Which brings us to YOU!
With several vital positions open for 2019, we invite enthusiastic candidates to consider taking on a role in shaping the future of the Basin’s thriving arts community.
If you or someone you know may be interested, Click here to link to our online application and view open job descriptions. Submissions will be needed no later than December 5th. So come join—and help lead—the evolution!
Membership has its privileges!
Joining the Arts Council or renewing your membership helps to support the arts here in the Morongo Basin. With your tax-deductible contribution, you also receive many great benefits, as listed below. The Council is a non-profit, 501(c) (3) organization that relies on memberships, grants, donations and artists’ commissions at our annual Art Tours.
- MBCAC email notices. Find out what’s going on in the arts: current events, shows, music, announcements, opportunities and more!
- Free admission to artist gatherings, special concerts, and other events put on by the MBCAC.
- Advanced notice of art shows, and invites by mail for members-only events.
- Art Commission opportunities.
- Notices of gallery shows and exhibitions throughout the Basin.
- Eligibility for the annual HWY 62 Art Tours in October. The largest local art event of the year!
- Representation by the Arts Council.
- Musician and performing artist opportunities at Arts Council events, gatherings, concerts and show openings.
- Opportunities to contribute to your community through volunteer work in a variety of ways.